Subject: RE: VOTING meeting starts at 11: September 13 CPPA teleconferenc ereminder

Dale,

While I was not planning to attend the face to face, there may be others who
are now uncertain whether they will be able to attend. On one conference
call today, a person stated that his company has a travel ban in effect.

Will there be an option to attend the face to face without physically being
there? For example, by phone conference or over the internet. I know that
this is not optimal for those physically present or for those who attend
remotely, but it is a reality we face.

Thanks

David Smiley

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Moberg [mailto:dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 2:27 PM
To: ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: VOTING meeting starts at 11: September 13 CPPA teleconference
reminder

Continued thanks to David Smiley and Mercator.

Despite this week's events, we will have
a voting meeting tomorrow to dispose
of any issues that need to be voted.
One membership issue needs resolution,
an opportunity to discuss whether to
bother with moving the 1.0 specification
through the Oasis process or to focus
on getting the 1.1 version done!
Following administrative issues,
we can revert to organizing
our agenda for the face to face, and to begin
preliminary discussion of security, RM, NRR, and
other issues impacting CPPA. We will record these
initial agenda suggestions and issues in the
meeting notes.

Technically speaking, the voting meeting is
one that counts as an official TC meeting
used to decide whether to send out warnings,
whether to gain voting status, remove
voting status and so on. This will be the
third official meeting of the TC. The next
will be the October 1 to 3 face to face.

You should send me and/or the list an email
indicating your intent to attend the meeting
in Palo Alto at the SAP office. This f2f includes
the joint meeting with Messaging to iron out
final 1.1 detailed changes or additions.

Dale Moberg.

Call Dates:			September 6, 13, 20 and 27
Call Time:			11:00 AM EST - duration of 1 hour
Domestic callers:		888-807-9834
International caller:	1-712-257-3622
Pass-Code:			99637
Leader:			David Smiley