Subject: Preliminary Agenda for Palo Alto CPPA TC face-to-face meeting Oct1. toOct3

I am posting this preliminary agenda of topics for the first two
days. I need to coordinate the agenda for Oct. 3 with Ian or others
in Messaging.

Please let me and/or the list know what else we need to cover
at the meeting, but also keep in mind that arriving at the tasks
to be completed in the version 1.1 draft is the primary focus.

While no explicit time has been allocated for our main new next
topic (negotiation) and no time allocated for other new items
to work on (such as BPI APIs), I will try to adjust the working
schedule to find a place for these topics before next Monday.
So there will be changes; add your input now. You can also
let me know of agenda additions in the call this week.

Some info for the face to face (a pointer to SAP Labs facility
location in Palo Alto) has been added to the CPPA Oasis web page.
I am still trying to get a contact phone number for Palo Alto,
and will post it when it arrives.

Thanks
Dale Moberg