Subject: RE: Suggested topics for discussion in joint MSG/CPPA meeting

My proposed agenda for Wednesday is to
begin the day deciding how ebXML will
deal with intermediaries. By this I mean,
we should decide whether ebXML will treat
them as part of the woodwork, define for them
restricted, special roles (primarily this
role would be a RM forwarder role), or subsume
intermediaries under BPSS description, and only
model their activities as just another ebXML node.
These decisions greatly impact what CPPA has
to do (as well as our "TC" in limbo, BPSS).

For this discussion, very circumscribed general
use cases will be presented by parties
interested in representing intermediary
functionality,( David B. and others). These
use cases will only be of interest in helping
us decide what treatment(s) to provide
for intermediaries.

After this, I propose we do a detailed walkthrough
on Arvola Chan's "Issues that may require discussion
in Joint Meeting" that is referenced in the message
I am replying to.

If anything remains, we will continue on those
in the afternoon :-)

Dale