Subject: RE: Business Collaborations, Business Transactions,Services & Ac tion s

David,
Sorry to jump in but I just wanted to draw your attention to the work going on in the CEFACT eBTWG side of the house that may help address the issues around the collaborations/transactions/... side of BPSS.
Yes there are some serious business issues with BPSS 1.0, which will be corrected by eBTWG with 1.1 and elaborated under 2.0.
Also, as there are a few eBTWG projects starting up (with a lot of relationship between each project) - a few of us have just produced the attached drawing (for some further eBTWG discussion) to show the relationships going on between the projects; also where it looks like there will be some closer
discussions between some OASIS CPPA/RegREp/MS committee's.

All the very best.
-Dave

eBTWGProjXref.gif