Subject: Teleconference for CPPA on Thursday, October 4

The telecoference for Thursday October 4 will not be held.

Conferences will resume next Thursday. Calling details
will be arriving early next week.

Great 2nd face to face conference this week! The scope
for the 1.1 maintenance version has gotten clear.
Many potential alignment issues with Messaging
have been resolved in our joint session.
Now if we can get it all done on schedule...

We will be posting
presentations and minutes
within the next few days.

Dale Moberg