Subject: RE: XML Files for service and action

Hima,

After going through your examples and document, these are my thoughts

if you look at the service element definition it says
"value of the Service element is an overall identifier for the set of
Business Transactions associated with the authorized role corresponding to
the role identified in the parent CollaborationRole element"

which mean service element value is an identifier for a "business
transaction set" associated with a role(in Role BUYER I can participate in
service S1 associated with business transactions/actions A1, B1, C1), this
in turn means when the role changes the service element value associated
with the role changes((in Role SELLER I can participate in service S2 with
business transaction/action A1, B1, C2).

So if  the same cpp has multiple collaborationRole elements(in turn multiple
role elements) the service element value associated with each one of them
will be unique within that cpa.

So if I my understanding that service element value is unique within a cpa
is correct than
service and action in the msg header should sufficient in routing the
message(as service/action is unique)

-Pallavi