Subject: Re: New issues

Arvola and others,

I've attached a complete report to complement the short report of new issues
sent with my previous message.  Incidentally, I took the liberty of
assigning target versions to the new issues, sometimes based on discussions
at the F2F, but please consider the assignments subject to discussion on the
list or at our next teleconference.

Cheers,
Tony