Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] cpa-example.xml and NamespaceSupported element

I'd go with listing just the namespace for messageservice xsd.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/draft-msg-header-00.xsd

Once we decide on what to do, will update the examples.

What's the rationale behind expressing namespaces in the packaging element?
 Are we expressing the NamespaceSupported elements just to convey that
the packaging for this particular transaction involves xmldsig, etc.

-himagiri