Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] CPAId; negotiation

First of all, I errred when I said that we don't have a CPAId attribute in
the CPA.  We do.  I was looking in the CPP chapter instead of the CPA
chapter :-(

However, I do recommend that we strengthen the text.  Since the CPAId must
be agreed to, I propose saying that the value of the CPAId  attribute SHALL
be used as the value of the CPAId in the message header. My other comments
in the prior posting are still applicable.

As to David's comments/questions, see below, prefixed by MWS:

David Fischer <david@drummondgroup.com> on 10/22/2001 09:20:26 AM