Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Proposed schema changes, plus illustrative examp le

Very true.  Getting "PartyName" is by no means the final solution, but I'd
like to think it is a good starting point.  Plus, current CPP/A does contain
information on Endpoint and DeliveryChannel.  They can be combined with
PartyName to help user narrow down the problematic area at a first glance.
jean