Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] RE: [ebxml-msg] Attributes specified in both themessage and the CPA

Stefano,

I'm sorry that I have to disagree.  Yes, for simple applications, a
WSDL-like description might be all that is needed.  The service-interface
section of tpaML might be another example.

However, the CPA-less configuration might have the same level of
functionality that might be needed for B2B with ebXML.  Take a look at
IBM's Websphere Business Integrator product.

People should understand that without a CPA, for a given application, each
party still has to provide the same configuration about the other party to
its system.  If there is no CPA, the two parties have to use phone and fax
to understand each other's requirements and then manually populate the same
runtime database as with a CPA.

"Stefano POGLIANI" <stefano.pogliani@sun.com> on 11/05/2001 08:29:23 AM