Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] RE: [ebxml-msg] Attributes specified in both themessage and the CPA

I completely agree with your description.

"Stefano POGLIANI" <stefano.pogliani@sun.com> on 11/06/2001 05:52:55 AM

To:    Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc:    "David Fischer" <david@drummondgroup.com>, "Dan Weinreb"
       <dlw@exceloncorp.com>, <ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org>,
       <ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject:    RE: [ebxml-cppa] RE: [ebxml-msg] Attributes specified in both
       the message and the CPA

Marty,

 I apologize for having been not precise in my wording.

The idea that I was trying to expose has been that some
"information about the other" is always required.
This may be in the form of the CPA, of tpaML, of WSDL, of
phone/fax or whatever thing makes it convenient to the
environment where the solution is deployed.

"logically" a CPA is always needed, even if it may not
be the ebXML-CPA.

Thanks a lot.

/stefano