Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] AckRequested and DeliveryReceiptRequested

Arvola,

I agree with your proposal to replace the Characteristics element by
BPCharacteristics and MSGCharacteristics.

The Characteristics element currently includes a syncReplyMode attribute.
I think that this attribute is really MSG-related and suggest moving it to
MSGCharacteristics.

Arvola Chan <arvola@tibco.com> on 11/07/2001 08:00:14 PM