Subject: [ebxml-cppa] [bpss, cppa] Proposal for Nov 26 BPSS and CPPA Conference

A few of would like to continue the BPSS and CPPA discussions Monday
November 26. I propose an 8 AM PST to 9 AM PST (or longer) meeting; however,
I'm reasonably flexible.  Please let me know if you are interested and what
time you can attend.

Agenda
+ Achieve consensus on Service and Action
+ Start discussion on the Synch vs Asynch issue

I am available in the following slots:
+ 7:30 AM PST to 9 AM PST
+ 10 AM PST to Noon.

Meeting details to follow along with notes etc.

Cheers,
Brian Hayes
Commerce One Labs,  +1 (925) 520-4498