Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Re: Notes from BPSS/CPPA conference call

Hima,

I agree.  See the last sentence of my posting that you replied to.

"Himagiri(Hima) Mukkamala" <himagiri@sybase.com> on 11/21/2001 10:00:40 AM

To:    Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc:    Dale Moberg <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com>,
       ebtwg-bps@lists.ebtwg.org, ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org

Marty,

If two processes use the same BPSS, e.g Intel using same "Order Management"
business process, then service name for conversations between
"Intel & A", "Intel & B" would be the same. As the CPAId
woul be different, routing component can make the right decision.

-hima