Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] CPPA November 29 teleconference Notes

Dale,
I volunteer to review Service/Action and other cppa-bpss interlock issue
write-ups.

-Pallavi

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Moberg [mailto:dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 11:54 AM
To: ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org

Attached is a draft version of notes on our November 29
teleconference. Please send corrections to the list and/or
Dale Moberg. Notes will be posted after a few days to the
web site.

As I mentioned in the meeting, it is important to read
the cppa 03 xsd treatment on MessagingCharacteristics, and the
attributes with "perMessage" enumerated values. Issues
you have with this treatment should be cross-posted to
ebxml-msg and the bpss mailing list, as Jamie requested.

Dale Moberg