Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Preliminary draft for appendix on how to use theMessaging Service with a CPA

Marty:

One problem I see in putting this information (see

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200112/msg00013.html

) in the MSG spec is that it assumes various schema changes in the 1.1 CPP/A
spec. The 1.1 MSG spec cannot really reference the 1.1 CPP/A spec since they
are not going to be released at the same time.

-Arvola

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin W Sachs <mwsachs@us.ibm.com>
To: Yukinori Saito <y-saito@ecom.jp>
Cc: ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org <ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org>;
Arvola Chan <arvola@tibco.com>; EDIgr)H.Sugamata <sugamata@ecom.or.jp>;
EDIgr)K.Mizoguchi <mizoguchi@ecom.or.jp>; EDIgr)K.Wakaizumi
<waka@ecom.or.jp>
Date: Friday, December 07, 2001 6:26 AM
Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Preliminary draft for appendix on how to use
theMessaging Service with a CPA

This document should only be put in one place.  I believe that the MSG spec
is a more appropriate place.

*********

*********

Yukinori Saito <y-saito@ecom.jp> on 12/06/2001 08:04:50 PM

To:    ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org, Arvola Chan <arvola@tibco.com>
cc:    "EDIgr)H.Sugamata" <sugamata@ecom.or.jp>, "EDIgr)K.Mizoguchi"
       <mizoguchi@ecom.or.jp>, "EDIgr)K.Wakaizumi" <waka@ecom.or.jp>
       the Messaging Service with a CPA

I think this document is very useful to  understand relationship between
Messaging Service Specification and CPPA  specification, especially for
users' point of view like my  situation.
I cannot understand everything about this  document (Correspondence Between
Messaging and CPA Parameters, Approach For  Packaging An Outbound ebXML
Message, Approach For Unpackaging An Inbound ebXML  Message), but this
document is helpful to understand both specifications for  me.
I think this document should be put into CPPA  specification.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori  Saito
Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan (ECOM)
E-mail: y-saito@ecom.jp
Tel:  +81-3-3436-7542 Fax:  +81-3-3436-7570