Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Updated schema with annotations to motivate the recentchanges

Attached please find another version of the updated schema that includes annotations explaining the recently proposed changes.

I like to submit the updated CPP and CPA examples once we have agreed on the schema changes. For completeness, I like to include a BPSS instance that is referenced from the CPP and the CPA, using RosettaNet's PIP3A4 as an example.

In fact, rather that including just one CPP, I like to include a CPP for each of the two parties whose collaboration agreement is documented in the CPA.

Within the CPA, I like to show two service bindings, one using synchronous response and the other using asynchronous response.

-Arvola

draft-cpp-cpa-04.xsd