Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Updated schema with annotations to motivate therecentchanges

Hmmh. OK, it might be nice to show the more
complex example with two bindings in it.
Any other reactions?

The worked out RN example
should be OK. I will still check with
 Karl on how to handle any linkage of references.
The BPSS 1.0 version was DTD only, as I recall.
I get complaints from developers now
because XMLDsig schema (which we cite) is
not up to date with respect to the schema standard!

Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: Arvola Chan [mailto:arvola@tibco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 9:37 AM
To: Dale Moberg; ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org

Dale:

I was hoping to borrow or adapt one of the BPSS instances that RosettaNet has used to model one of the existing PIPs (as used in an earlier validation test), based on the 1.0 BPSS specification.

Instead of having two CPA's, I was planning to use one CPA but two service bindings within the CPA. Is it possible that two trading partners may want to use the asynchronous response mode if the request is expected to take a very long time, and to use the synchronous response mode for a similarly structured request that can be expected to be processed instantaneously? Alternatively, I can use two different business processes, one requiring synchronous response and the other asynchronous response.

Anyway, I am open to suggestions on how to structure the examples.

Regards,
-Arvola