Subject: [ebxml-cppa] 1.5 hour Thursday teleconference for CPPA version 1.01,Thursday January 3, 2002 at 11 to 12:30 Eastern

Here is the teleconference information that will
apply January 2002 ebXML CPPA teleconferences
(January 3, 10, 17, 24):

US 866-257-0472
International 720-587-0509
The meeting number is 6271676

On January 3,
the main topic purpose will be an initial forum for
questions and comments pertaining to the 1.01 draft.
We should also discuss logistics for January draft productions.

Tony will hopefully be available to indicate the changes in the 1.01
draft. We also need to implement a plan to check the draft against
the issue log, so that we can check what, if anything, has been
overlooked,
and decide what to do about it. The changes so far made greatly increase
the detail that can be agreed to regarding the various options for ebXML
messaging. A few residual issues need consideration. One concerns
SyncReplyMode
with a value of "both" when combined with a request to acknowledge the
Response
(which means that a third message must be sent on the same connection.)
Anyone with concerns about implementability should try to formulate
these
for discussion. I am sure there will be others.

Tony W. previously noted the following about the 1.01 draft:

"The first attachment is version 1.01 of the CPPA specification.  It
contains very substantial schema-related changes by Arvola (including
revised appendices, text, inline examples, and comments), as well as
Jean's changes for PartyName (applied by Arvola) and several clerical
changes applied by me.  I've left change tracking visible to facilitate
review, but note that all of these changes will be accepted prior to
generating the next version.  Due to the breadth and importance of
changes in version 1.01, your review is strongly encouraged.

"The next version (1.02) is expected to incorporate some further changes
to PartyName by Jean, along with editorial and other previously agreed
upon revisions by me.

"Working versions of the spec will also be available on our web site
(perhaps pending availability of the OASIS webmaster during the holiday
season).

"The second attachment is Dale's draft on SecurityDetails, which we
agreed to circulate for comments on its own since we haven't yet
determined exactly where to locate it within the specification."