Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Agenda for January 10,2002 CPPA conference and Voting Meeting

Here is the teleconference information that will
apply January 2002 ebXML CPPA teleconferences
(January  10, 17, 24). These meetings start
at 11 Eastern and run for at most 1.5 hours.

US 866-257-0472
International 720-587-0509
The meeting number is 6271676

Agenda (tentative)

Please review and submit any other agenda
items that need to be treated or discussed
in preparation for the 1.1 F2F
at the end of January. The web site should
now have an announcement of the conference
location:

        The Commerce One offices at
        One Market Street
        Steuart Tower, Suite 1300
        San Francisco, CA 94105
        U.S.A.
        Direct: +1 415 644 8700

Thanks to Brian Hayes for his organization
of this meeting.

Administrative
1. Approve backlog of unapproved minutes.
2. Accept corrections to membership list.
3. Accept motions for anything needing voting.
4. Versioning of Messaging versus versioning of CPPA.
5. Proposal to assign one-nth of the 1.1 issues to
the n voting members of our TC for dedicated
review. Does not preclude review by submitter
or anyone else. Mainly provides a discussion leader
for each of the n batches at the face to face.
Discussion.

Technical
1. Subcommittee updates if volunteered.
2. Report from Coordinating Editor on status and
discussion of any issues about merges, schedule,
and procedures.
3. Tony W. will make available a report of the
issues that we need to decide whether to be treated
in "1.1" or delayed. I propose that we walk
through each of these and reach consensus. Volunteers
to write up the fix for each 1.1 issue will be
accepted. Absence of any volunteers for a consensus
1.1 issue will be regarded as a bad thing at this
point.
4. Questions and comments about the current draft
will begin after finishing the above triage.