Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Thursday, Jan. 24 11 to 12:30 CPPA Teleconference Issuesupdate and agenda

OK, thanks Tony.

As far as I am concerned, items 1 and 2 below
will be our agenda for this week's call on Thursday.

Have your copy of the reports ready to go!
66 open is about 1.5 minutes per! Possibly
we might not make it through so the residual
will be on day one at the face to face,
after the overview of the version changes
and additions (Arvola,Hima,Peter and Tony).

Logistics the same:
866-257-0472
Meeting number *6271676*  (you need to enter the asterisks)
International 720-587-0509

Thanks
Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Weida [mailto:rweida@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 10:17 AM
To: CPPA
Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Issues update for this week's call

 The latest CPPA issues database is attached in a zip file, together
with
external RTF versions of two reports within the database, for discussion
during the next call:

1. Version NULL issues: 10 issues, including 8 from Peter Ogden that I
previously distributed by email but we didn't have time to discuss last
week.  Some are clerical matters that can be assigned to the editor :-)

2. Unresolved and Unassigned Version 1_1 Issues: 66 "open" issues
without a
responsible party.  Some of these should be closed as already fixed and
some
should probably be deferred for the next version.

Cheers,
Tony Weida