Subject: RE: more Re: [ebxml-cppa] A big issue

I understand what you are saying Chris.  We've seen the pattern of
identifier with corresponding authority identifier used in EDIFACT (have I
mentioned this before? :^).  I believe the Business Process Identifier
Naming Scheme proposed the use of URIs, perhaps as you suggest.  I am
planning to revise the proposal to be urn's; but of the form
urn:<agency>:...

Now the "..." could be a UUID or uuid:<uuid-value> (but, I find that a bit
brain dead since some natural language based string would be just as
effective).

I'm not sure if you want the URI to be an href (http://...).

Brian