Subject: [ebxml-cppa] CPPA Version 1.06

CPPA version 1.06 is attached.  Since the external schema and examples are unchanged from version 1.05, they're not included in this mailing.

This version addresses editorial comments from Brian, Hima, Marty and myself (several comments resulted in new issues; I'll distribute the revised database on Wednesday).  I believe that the following issues are resolved and plan to close them out unless I hear otherwise by EOD Tuesday: 210, 211, 212, 216, 217, 219 (withdrawn), 220, 223, 224.

Comments against the PDF form of this version will be accepted through EOD Friday.  Please refer to:

(Since I don't have a PDF converter, but rely on the OASIS webmaster to create PDF versions, there may be some delay before it's available.)

BTW, I removed references to the ebXML Technical Architecture document due to its uncertain future.  If anyone objects, please bring it up on the list.

Cheers,
Tony Weida

ebcpp 1.06.zip