Subject: [ebxml-cppa]

Carol Geyer of Oasis notes:

"Organizers of the AutoTech conference have asked us to provide a list
of
proposed sessions for a one-day track on ebXML in August. Please send
any suggestions you have for topics and/or speakers to this list. [the
ebxml-jc list] We'll compile all our ideas and submit them to the AIAG
this week."

If anyone in the TC has a topic to present in August, send me
the proposal and I will forward it to the JC list. (I am uncertain
whether you will be able to post to this JC list, so that is why
I am offering to be an intermediary.)

Dale Moberg