Subject: [ebxml-cppa] CPPA Version 1.07

CPPA version 1.07 is attached.  See Arvola's earlier email with his changes for the XSD and examples.  I'll ask the webmaster to make a PDF version available on our web page -- please use line numbers from the PDF version when commenting on specific lines in this version.

Previously announced changes for this version from Arvola are included.

My own changes include:
  • For TC voting members listed in Dale's most recently published spreadsheet, added affiliations based on information from the CPPA page.  Please review your affiliation now and advise me of any changes.
  • Clarified that ServiceBinding MUST contain at least one CanReceive or CanSend child element.
  • Clarified that The Retries and RetryInterval elements MUST either be included together or be omitted together.
  • Introductory material and glossary definitions for application, client, server, requester, responder, sender and receiver.
  • Many editorial and clerical updates.
Cheers,
Tony Weida

ebcpp 1.07.zip