Subject: [ebxml-cppa] My change contributions to the 1.09 draft

Attached are my changes for the 1.09 draft. These include:

- Update spec to allow for nesting of CanSend under CanReceive and vice
versa.

- Update PartyId example to use a type value that conforms to URN syntax.

- Update uuid for the business process example to conform to URN syntax.

- Add hyperlinks in the References section.

- Update contact information section.

- Add affiliation information to participant list.

- Update appendices to refer to files included in the zip package.

- Update document summary (section 5.1).

- Replace inappropriate use of OPTIONAL keyword with suitable wording.

Tony/Dale:

I tried refreshing the Table of Contents. For some reason, appendices E & F
do not show up properly in the TOC. Could this be because we have modified
the titles of the appendices?

There are also a couple of issues I like to discuss during tomorrow's CC, if
possible:

1. Can section 8.2 on SchemaLocation attribute be eliminated?

2. Under the PartyInfo element, do we need to include a packageId attribute
to identify the packaging to be used for non piggybacked MSH level messages?

3. Do we need to beef up the discussions on ApplicationCertificateRef and
ApplicationSecurityDetailsRef?

20020221.zip