Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Re: Brian Hayes

At 10:00 AM 2/26/02, Hayes, Brian wrote:
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
As many of you know, I am taking a three month leave of absence from work.  During this time, I will continue to lead the BPSS team and participate in the various ebXML related project teams at various levels of participation.  * * *

Brian, I couldn't possibly overstate the degree to which your work and contributions have been central to the development of open business process standards in the last 18 months.   You have provided key technical insights, careful focus, and practical, effective leadership in multiple workgroups and multiple organizations.  We are all happy to hear that we will not be losing touch with you in spite of your well-deserved sabbatical.  Thanks for all your efforts.

Bob, would you please forward this to the appropriate parties at Commerce One for me?

Warm regards
Jamie Clark

~ James Bryce Clark
~ VP and General Counsel, McLure-Moynihan Inc.
~ Chair, ABA Business Law Subcommittee on Electronic Commerce
~ 1 818 597 9475   jamie.clark@mmiec.com
~ This message is neither legal advice nor a binding signature.  Ask me why.