Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] isConfidential

We just added the part about persisted locally
because Brian Hayes and Pallavi Malu (who
are on BPSS and CPPA) advised us that this
language was to be in their new BPSS document,
and that it was there because of the UMM analsis.

Does anyone know the chapter and verse
from the UMM for this "analysis" of
isConfidential?

We have been relying
on Brian and Pallavi since they are
involved in both sides.

We are aware that Messaging
had been the source of the "transient" vs
"persistent" distinctions.

The current issue has been one
where we have ended up saying
something definite, albeit vague, about the
local programmatic behavior. We did
not say what kind of hard drive you
had to use, however:-)