Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] CPPA version 1.10

correction... still failing but the logs different..

> REM --- Xerces 1.4.4 - as-is ---

> java -classpath ".;xerces_144.jar" org.apache.xerces.framework.Version
Xerces 1.4.4

> java -classpath ".;xerces_144.jar" SchemaValidate draft-cpp-example-companyA-016.xml
resolving draft-cpp-cpa-016.xsd
resolving http://www.w3.org/2001/datatypes.dtd
resolving http://www.w3.org/2001/03/XMLSchema.dtd
resolving http://www.w3.org/2001/03/datatypes.dtd
Error: Error: constraint 3.x.3: Attribute 'form' cannot appear in element 'attribute'. (line=3)
Error: Error: constraint 3.x.3: Attribute 'form' cannot appear in element 'attribute'. (line=3)

> REM --- Xerces 1.4.4 - local xmlns:xml="" ---

> java -classpath ".;xerces_144.jar" org.apache.xerces.framework.Version
Xerces 1.4.4

> java -classpath ".;xerces_144.jar" SchemaValidate draft-cpp-example-companyA-016-local.xml
resolving draft-cpp-cpa-016-local.xsd
resolving http://www.w3.org/2001/datatypes.dtd
resolving http://www.w3.org/2001/03/XMLSchema.dtd
resolving http://www.w3.org/2001/03/datatypes.dtd
Error: Error: constraint 3.x.3: Attribute 'form' cannot appear in element 'attribute'. (line=3)
Error: Error: constraint 3.x.3: Attribute 'form' cannot appear in element 'attribute'. (line=3)

> REM --- Xerces 1.4.3 - as-is ---

> java org.apache.xerces.framework.Version
Xerces 1.4.3

resolving http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/xlink.xsd
resolving http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd
resolving http://www.w3.org/2001/datatypes.dtd
resolving http://www.w3.org/2001/03/xml.xsd
resolving http://www.w3.org/2001/03/XMLSchema.dtd
resolving http://www.w3.org/2001/03/datatypes.dtd
Error: Schema error: prefix : [xml] cannot be resolved to a URI. (line=3)
Error: Schema error: no attribute named "base" was defined in schema : . (line=3)
Error: Schema error: prefix : [xml] cannot be resolved to a URI. (line=3)
Error: Schema error: no attribute named "lang" was defined in schema : . (line=3)
Error: Schema error: prefix : [xml] cannot be resolved to a URI. (line=3)
Error: Schema error: no attribute named "space" was defined in schema : . (line=3)
Error: Error: constraint 3.x.3: Attribute 'form' cannot appear in element 'attribute'. (line=3)
Error: Error: constraint 3.x.3: Attribute 'form' cannot appear in element 'attribute'. (line=3)
Error: Schema error: prefix : [xml] cannot be resolved to a URI. (line=3)
Error: Schema error: no attribute named "lang" was defined in schema : . (line=3)
Error: Attribute "xml:lang" must be declared for element type "tp:Comment". (line=308)