Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Schema Question

Lines 582 and 583 in draft-cpp-cpa-016.xsd makes use of the attribute form
construct as follows:

	<attribute name="idref" type="IDREF" form="unqualified"/>
	<attribute name="id" type="ID" form="unqualified"/>

I don't understand why we want to treat the id and idref attributes
different from other attributes. All of the other attributes in the CPP/A
schema are declared in the target namespace and require prefixing with the
target namespace prefix.

Should we remove the 'form="unqualified"' portion in the above two attribute
declarations?

-Arvola