Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Review of assigned issues 59, 202 and 215

59. Publishing Party capabilities with a CPA template instead of a CPP
I'll draft text for the forthcoming version 1.11.

Recommendation: leave open.

202. Order of presentation for attributes and subelements
There are at least two interpretations of this issue:
  1. After the main section for a given element, subsections for its attributes should precede subsections for its subelements.  I believe this criterion is currently satisfied.
  2. Within the main section, discussion of attributes should precede discussion of elements.  This criterion is often satisfied, but not always.  Sometimes the text flows most smoothly (in my opinion) when discussion of attributes in the main section is followed directly by further discussion of those attributes in the immediately following subsections.
I raised this distinction with Peter O. in response to his issue and await his rejoinder.

Recommendation: close as resolved.  (Can still consider specific cases of criterion 2 if anyone feels otherwise when reviewing the text.)

215. Is name attribute of ProcessSpecification element tied to BPSS?
The DB notes field says "Reopened: as discussed during the Feb 7 call, the spec should state that the name attribute is IMPLIED and characterize its value as informative only" and the disposition field says "Pending Resolution: Arvola to check".  I can draft text, run it by Arvola, and include the result in version 1.11.  As the assignee, Arvola is of course welcome to draft text if he prefers.

Cheers,
Tony