Subject: [ebxml-cppa] CPPA version 2.0 issue status update, 5 to go...

Hi,

Here is an update from the Monday meeting on CPPA version 2.0 issues.
The suggestions for resolution should be reviewed by all parties.

Thanks to everyone for contributing to the review of issues.
We have about 5 open issues that still need discussion Friday.
I will send out the open issue agenda for Friday later this week.

We will need to discuss how long to allow for TC review and whether
to have vote at next voting meeting in April (2nd Friday).

Issue

PartyId Open Arvola will change PartyId/@type to be anyURI.
Tony will add text for reference to Kammerer document
on PartyId naming agencies and their URI identifiers.

241 Open cppid uniqueness and versioning. The Monday meeting decided
    to document conventions about versioning and to retain the
    version attributes under the toplevel CollaborationProtocolProfile
    and CollaborationProtocolAgreement elements. Arvola will send out
    a draft this week of the convention. Discussed Friday.
5  Resolved
9  Resolved
19 Targeted at version 3
57 Resolved for version 2 purposes
59 Resolved-pending Tony editorial change adding more on Templates
87 Resolved
94 Targeted at version 3
123 Resolved
142 Resolved Tony AI: 2nd advantage sentence dropped
146 Resolved-pending Tony editorial change.
155 Open  Dale will write text for adding zeroOrOne
    EncryptionAlgorithm under TransportSecurity. Arvola
    will make schema modifications.
193 Resolved
194 Resolved-pending Tony editorial change
199 Targeted at version 3
201 Resolved
202 Resolved
214 Resolved
215 Open  BPSS, name attribute, ProcessSpecification. Discuss Friday
221 Resolved
227 Resolved
230 Resolved
232 Resolved-pending Tony editorial change
246 Resolved
247 Open  Explicit addition of wildcards in shema. Friday discussion.