Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] UPDATED: EncryptionAlgorithmelementunderTransportSecurityProtocol

I did include cipher suites for TLS in the examples.

I agree we should include a ref for TLS, and we
should delete the 2 year old statement.

I am undecided what to say about the TLS version
number in light of this statement from RFC 2246

This document
describes TLS Version 1.0,
which uses the version { 3, 1 }.

Will SSL 3.1 be regarded as the same as TLS with
the version set to 1.0?

We should probably say for standardization.
People might plausibly write down "TLS" and a version
attribute of either "1.0" or "3.1"

Can we just refer to appendix E of RFC 2246
to cover the backward compatibility information?

Dale