Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] CPPA version 1.11

Marty,

It really is a zip file containing a file of type .doc.  If you save it as
foo.zip, it will indeed open as a valid zip file with a valid Word document
within.  I've sometimes seen this glitch with others' email and now it's
evidently happened to me.  If anyone knows the cause or solution, please
advise.

I'll create a new zip file and attach it to this message, but unfortunately
can't promise different results (the uncompressed Word file is too large for
me to post from this account).

Tony

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin W Sachs" <mwsachs@us.ibm.com>
To: "Tony Weida" <rweida@hotmail.com>
Cc: "CPPA" <ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 3:05 PM

Tony,

The attachment to msg00002. html is a zip file containing a file of type
.bin.  My system doesn't know what to do with it.  Please replace a doc or
pdf and let us know when you have fixed it.

*********

*********

                      Tony Weida
                      <rweida@hotmail.c        To:       CPPA
<ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      om>                      cc:
                                               Subject:  [ebxml-cppa] CPPA
version 1.11
                      04/04/2002 02:47
                      PM

CPPA version 1.11 is attached, with all edits  accepted.

The first set of changes from 1.10, applied by  me, are described in:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200204/msg00002.html

The second set of changes from 1.10, applied by  Arvola, are described in:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200204/msg00004.html

Both of those messages include attachments with the edits  displayed.

I've made only minor editorial changes to arrive at the  version attached
here.

I'll arrange for a PDF version to be posted on the website  and will
distribute it to the list shortly. I'll also arrange for creation  of a
"placeholder" errata page.

Cheers,
Tony Weida

#### ebcpp 1.11.zip has been removed from this note on April 04 2002 by
Martin W Sachs