Subject: [ebxml-cppa] RE: request for examples

Srinivasan:

There are two type attributes, one from the xlink namespace and the other
from the CPP/A namespace. This is perfectly legal in XML.

If you look at the latest CPP/A spec, you will find that the schema is
consistent with the spec in this regard:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200204/msg00006.html

I think you will have to tweak your java object model generator to deal with
the possibility that multiple attributes from different namespaces may have
the same name.

Regards,
-Arvola

-----Original Message-----
From: Srinivasan Chikkala [mailto:srinivasan.chikkala@sun.com]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 3:22 PM
To: Arvola Chan
Cc: Ebxml-Cppa@Lists. Oasis-Open. Org; srinivasan.chikkala@sun.com
Subject: Re: request for examples

Hi Arvola,

I looked at the cppa schema  ( draft-cpp-cpa-017.xsd ) and found out some
error
in the element "PartyRef".  This element has a duplicate attributes with
name="type" defined in the element attributes list, one in the referenced
attributeGroup "xlink.grp" and the other in the element itself.  Am I
correct
or did I miss anything?  ( I was trying to generate a java object model from
this schema and the model generator gave this error. When I removed the
name="type" from the attr list, it worked fine )

  <element name="PartyRef">
    <complexType>
      <sequence>
      </sequence>
      <attributeGroup ref="tns:xlink.grp"/>
***      <attribute name="type" type="anyURI"/>   ***
      <attribute name="schemaLocation" type="anyURI"/>
    </complexType>
  </element>

regards,
Srinivasan Chikkala