Subject: [ebxml-cppa] For CPPA Next-- FW: Transient Channel Requirements forCPP/CPA

Here are some requirements to consider for our future work.

Dale Moberg.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fenton, Chuck [mailto:Chuck_Fenton@stercomm.com]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 12:15 PM
To: Dale Moberg
Subject: Transient Channel Requirements for CPP/CPA

Dale,

Please regard this e-mail as a formal request from the Automotive
Interest
Action Group (AIAG) Message Routing WG, to include the attached
Transient
Channel Requirements in the next CPP/CPA version discussion.   You may
regard this as a public document that may be circulated and reviewed by
anyone you or your TC deem appropriate.   I am the contact for
questions,
etc.

Now, having gotten the TC/WG stuff done, I see you are going to
Barcelona.
So am I.  We will have to catch up.

-Chuck Fenton
Principal Research Engineer