Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] TC approval of specification version 1.9 for initialpublic review

At 02:32 PM 4/28/02, Martin W Sachs wrote:
 We want this period to be long enough to give everyone a chance to comment while not being so long that it prevents us from folding in the results of the comments and still being on time for third-quarter approval. Commenters will have a second shot at the spec when it is in the OASIS approval process.

This seems consistent with what we heard on Friday about the June/September OASIS cycle and the plans for JCP processing.  Marty, I'd love to see us catch that train if we can.  I'm all for speed, so long as we are not proceeding in a fashion that is unseemly by comparison as noted earlier.  Regards  Jamie