Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Announcing Updates to Subteam Web Pages

Hi

As announced on today's call, the CPPA TC web pages
have been updated to include initial information
about new subteams. Thanks to Pallavi, Arvola,
Tony F., and Hima for heading up these research
projects.

See:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-cppa/subteams.shtml

One subteam, CPPA.Next, is not yet staffed; I am looking
for volunteers for this group that can
prioritize what enhancements and
generalizations are the most important to do next!

I am hoping that by the end of the Reston face-to-face meeting,
this group could come up with the candidates and a suggested
prioritization. The TC would then discuss these recommendations
on subsequent calls.

Please send the main list any suggested
changes to the initial team descriptions,
if you think the scope or goals need to be
sharpened up, and we can discuss those here.

Thanks
Dale Moberg