Subject: [ebxml-cppa] CPP/A 2.0 spec

As agreed during last Friday's meeting, I have made the necessary updates to
incorporate feedback from Yukinori Saito. Please see Word document which
details Yukinori's original comments and my responses included in the
attached zip file.

I have renamed the spec version to 2.0 and posted the following files to
www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-cppa/schema (also used to refresh the
contents of Appendices A throught D):

cpp-cpa-2_0.xsd
cpa-example-2_0.xml
cpp-example-companyA-2_0.xml
cpp-example-companyB-2_0.xml
bpss-example-2_0.xml

The Word version of the spec is included in the attached zip file for your
review. It has the track changes option enabled so differences from the 1.9
version should be easily recognizable.

I asked someone from the TIBCO Publications department to help me convert
the Word document to PDF format. When I examined the resulting file, I found
many random rectangular boxes particularly in the appendices. Therefore, I
must seek help from Dale and/or Peter to help with the conversion and the
final posting.

Regards,
-Arvola