Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Specification Ballot Results: TC Approval of 2.0 andSubmission to OASIS unanimous.

FOR approval of the 2.0 specification as an ebXML-CPPA TC specification
18
AGAINST approval of the 2.0 specification as an ebXML-CPPA TC
specification  0
FOR approval of the 2.0 specification for OASIS submission
18
AGAINST approval of the 2.0 specification for OASIS submission
0

It should be noted that the TC has voted to vote on a resolution
concerning some final clarifications desired on IPR issues.
I would urge interested parties to post potential language
to the list, discuss the nuances on the list, and be prepared to move
and vote at the next teleconference. That teleconference will be June 7.
I would hope that this teleconference can be about 30 minutes.

I have also submitted a draft of the OASIS submission statement
to OASIS, and am seeking to track down the final statements
people have promised me about successful use.

Thanks,
Dale Moberg