Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Friday June 7 -- NO Teleconference this week

We had a quorum today at the face to face
and the consensus there was to skip the
teleconference this week on Friday June 7.

We will have a teleconference June 14 at
8 AM Pacific Daylight time to:

0. Discuss minutes and approve the May 31 minutes.
1. Identify teleconference host for next few calls.
2. Work on resolution language.
3. Any other residual or new issue.

Dale Moberg