Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Preview of 2.0a

Hi,

I attach a zipped pdf with 2.0a changes agreed upon
at the F2f.

Thanks Arvola for the schema update removing
the "isSecureTransportRequired" attribute,
updates to examples, and updates to the
BPSS instance to align with BPSS 1.04.

I will try to get this onto the web site
this weekend, but I am having permissions
problems now. The new examples can be accessed via

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-cppa/schema/

I am working to get some index.shtml updates done to clean
up the visible links.

Dale Moberg