Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Conference call info for tommorrow (July 11 2002)

At 11:36 PM 7/11/02, you wrote:
>Perhaps we can also ask whether there are any comments on, or
>suggested revisions to, Jamie's draft statement (see his June 20
>email).  There has not yet been any discussion on the calls or in
>email regarding it.
>
>--Pete
>Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>

Hello Pete.  Happy to discuss it tomorrow if you like.  I have a meeting at
half past the meeting hour (830 am Pacific), though. so will be forced to
leave early.  I had assumed we would take it up at a later meeting with a
likely quorum and higher attendance, perhaps after Dale returns.  Regards  JBC

~ James Bryce Clark
~ VP and General Counsel, McLure-Moynihan Inc.   www.mmiec.com
~ Chair, US ABA Business Law Subcommittee on Electronic Commerce
~ www.abanet.org/buslaw/cyber/ecommerce/ecommerce.html
~ 1 818 597 9475   jamie.clark@mmiec.com   jbc@lawyer.com
~ This message is neither legal advice nor a binding signature.  Ask me why.