Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Friday, July 19,2002 CPPA Conference call 8 Pacific 11 Eastern

Friday 07/19/2002 8am PST

Domestic:      888-808-7924
Int'l:         719-457-0334
Passcode: 340761#

Agenda: [30 minutes or under?]

1. Announcements: Vote on ebXML Messaging if company representative.

2. Updates from subcommittees.

3. Compatibility claims (for UN/CEFACT and OASIS JCC):

What does 1.0 "work with"?

What does 2.0 "work with"?

What do we say concerning 1.0 and 2.0 compatibility

Example: Both 1.0 and 2.0 work with: RegRep versions 1, 2, and 3 [?]

What about:       BPSS
                  Messaging

4. Do we know what our resolution is to say? Let us try to get a motion
ready by the August voting meeting to go out for a mail vote.