Subject: [ebxml-cppa] possible mixup of examples in Appendix E.5.1

Dale,

In looking for negotiation text in Appendix E of CPPA V2, I came across the following:

Line 6569-6571 states: "In order to represent binding details for synchronous sending, the convention is adopted whereby the CanSend element for a Receiver is placed under its CanReceive element. This is illustrated by:" Yet the CPP snippet directly below has CanReceive elements as child elements of the CanSend element.

Line 6633-6635 states: "This subordination will also carry over to the synchronous receiving side, in which its CanReceive element(s) is (are) under the CanSend element used to represent the initial sending of a request. An illustration from Company B’s synchronous binding is:" Yet the CPP snippet directly below has CanSend elements as child elements of the CanRecieve element.

Either I am misunderstanding what I am reading or the two CPP snippets need to be interchanged (or something else is wrong).

914-784-7287; IBM tie line 863-7287
Notes address: Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM
Internet address: mwsachs @ us.ibm.com