Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Friday, August 9, 8 AM Pacific,Teleconference and Voting Meeting

Friday August 9 call information:

866 257 0472
720 587 0509 (international)
*6271676*

Agenda

Minute taker?
Minutes OK?

6/7 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200206/msg00010.html
[Reston]
6/14
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200206/msg00027.html
6/21
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200206/msg00037.html
6/28
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200206/msg00052.html

7/5  Vacation
7/12
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200208/msg00006.html
7/19
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200207/msg00010.html
7/26 No minutes posted. Did anyone take minutes?
8/2  Vacation

Announcements

SubTeam Announcements
  Negotiation.
  BTP subteam on vacation today.
  WS team- still need volunteers.
  CPPA next- still next volunteers.

Continuing:

Do we need to roll up changes into a draft before
the official OASIS vote? before the review period
ends? As errata?

My current list of pending fixes:
[Pending: put these into the new issues schema format]

   1. Cardinality of certificates in spec and schema: minoccurs=0?
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200207/msg00000.html
    Have we agreed to make the schema and text changes

   2. Do we have language for the Vanilla SOAP binding addition?
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200207/msg00014.html
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200207/msg00015.html
     The proposal is to     "...formalize vanilla SOAP
     (version 1.1 or the new W3C 1.2 version)
     usage by defining what the lack of all
     child elements means. This needs to be in the specification
     text for ebXMLSenderBinding and ebXMLReceiverBinding.

    3. Line 6569-6571 Text mismatched with example Appendix E fix.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200208/msg00002.html

Other business?
Adjourn?