Subject: [ebxml-cppa] RE: BPSS and BCP, was Exception Handling

Dear Marty,

Thanks for the affirmation and the correction - I fortuitously picked a bad
example!  So the application will need to make some initial call to kick
things off, and that initial call will have to indicate the CPA (instance)
to use, which in turn will indicate the BPSS instance and network address,
messaging characteristics and security characteristics (and anything else?)
of the partner (several CPAs involved for a multi party situation but all
pointing to same BPSS instance?).

Presumably the business documents flow across the API?

What else might flow across the API?

I guess these questions are in the borderland between CPPA, BPSS and BCP.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions 1.0 (TM)
Business transaction management software for application coordination

Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787         Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com <mailto:tony.fletcher@choreology.com>    (Home:
amfletcher@iee.org <mailto:amfletcher@iee.org> )