Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] RE: BSI distinguishingsuccess, failure, and transition conditions

Duane,

I actually think there SHOULD be a spec for the BSI.
People want to build software for ebXML, and one of the things they need to
build is a BSI. But nowhere do we describe clearly what exactly we expect such
a BSI to be able to do, and as importantly, what we do not expect it to do.
There are bits and pieces in the various specs, but it is so scattered that no
two readers would get the same collective view of a BSI, and subsequently no
two implementations will probably be fully interoperable.

-karsten