Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Content-based discovery of ebXML CPPA content

Dear CPPA colleagues,

The ebXML Registry TC is working on a new feature for V3 of the
specifications called "Content-based Discovery". The feature allows
discovery of content in the repository based upon the content itself.
This is an important feature which makes the registry address many more
use cases. We are planning to demonstrate the feature with many
important types of content.  As a starting point we have shown how the
feature will be used to enable "Content-based Discovery" of CPPA
content. Details are available at:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200208/msg00079.html

It is likely that the Index Definition Files will eventually be
specified (either normative or non-normative) by the standards group
that defines the content. If so, at some later time, the CPPA team might
consider whether the official CPPA Index Definition File should
eventually be specified by the CPPA TC.

Please share your thoughts and comments on this feature specially as it
relates to CPPA content discovery. Thanks in advance for your
suggestions.

Farrukh